Linchpin is looking for a rock star front end developer
Are you a Front End Web Developer with a passion for clean, semantic HTML/CSS markup? Do you know your way around Magento? Are you into WordPress and creating custom WordPress themes? Are you well versed in responsive web design principles and frameworks?
…If you answered yes, then check out our open position.
Potential candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered and be able to explain their specific contribution to each project. This is an in-house, full-time position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered at this time.
- Understand the basics of wireframing
- Know the ins and outs of HTML, CSS & Web Standards
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes
- Understanding of Magento skins/theming
- Knowledge of responsive design, using frameworks like Foundation and/or Bootstrap
- Show extreme attention to the details
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Inquisitive & unafraid to ask questions
- Open to learning new tricks
Great to have
- Experience with Icon Fonts
- Understanding of SASS
- Familiarity with HTML Emails using platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact and HubSpot
- Experience with WordPress Plugins
- Ability to debug code
Nice to know
- GIT and/or SVN
- JIRA or other management tools
- Basic knowledge of WordPress Multisites
- Understand jQuery and how to implement
- Familiar with Terminal & running Grunt, Gulp or Compass to compile code
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!