Linchpin is seeking an experienced Web and E-commerce Project Manager who is a well-organized, big-picture taskmaster with a love of technology and design. You will communicate with clients daily, and deliver impactful work within scope, on schedule, and within budget. You will be joining an accomplished and talented team that transforms businesses by creating exceptional experiences. This is your chance to collaborate with the some of the best.
If you thrive on communication, organization, doing what needs to be done, and building lasting working relationships along the way, join our team!
Here’s What Success Looks Like in This Role:
- Direct, manage, monitor, and maintain the scope of multiple projects simultaneously while communicating project statuses to team members. Additionally, you will collaborate with clients to align our expectations with theirs, escalating scope issues and change order requests as needed.
- Ability to maintain patience under pressure and calmness during times of chaos.
- Efficiently balance scope, schedule, and budget while working as a team in strategy, user experience, design, and technology. With a constant flow of competing priorities, it is paramount that you can demonstrate good judgment when choosing to reprioritize tasks and deliverables.
- Maintain strong organizational skills using a proven system that keeps you and your project team on track, while implementing standard project management procedures such as Agile or Waterfall methods. Proactively request, allocate, and manage resource and stakeholder time to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrate a client-first mentality through your trust, leadership, and professional communication skills. This includes taking the lead in meetings while listening for action items and assignments, then following up with meeting notes and assigning all tasks that arise. You don’t need to be told what the next steps are; you initiate movement and loop in stakeholders.
- Support business development efforts in various ways, such as managing the pitch process and jumping on opportunities to grow our business with current or new clients.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills and methodologies while identifying the need for new or improved processes to meet clients’ needs.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in digital scope
- At least a couple of years’ experience as a web project manager or similar position
- Proven abilities in leading and directing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Projects may be technical in nature and have implications and impacts associated with enterprise-wide systems/system applications, network, and telecommunication/product devices
- Ability to occasionally support overnight deployments on client projects
Useful Technologies: (Not Required)
- Experience in the Atlassian family of tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- A familiarity with WordPress
- Some Basic HTML/CSS editing experience helpful
- General understanding of SEO concepts and best practices
- Social media experience and general usage for business marketing (Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
Our goal is 100% client satisfaction through a relentless focus on the client’s objectives. To succeed at Linchpin, you need to be a “hands-on do-er” with a flexible working style and excellent communications who can think strategically and act tactically. Linchpin is based in Pawtucket Rhode Island; this position is an in-office, full-time role.
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!