Linchpin is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer with a love for digital marketing and a strong understanding of today’s best practices. You will communicate with clients daily, and help to deliver impactful marketing within scope, on schedule, and within budget. You will be joining an accomplished and talented team that transforms businesses by creating exceptional experiences. This is your chance to collaborate with the some of the best.
Tasks vary from day to day, but we are not looking for someone to just update our update our Facebook page. We want someone who wants to be involved in the process and contribute to our client’s and our own digital marketing, public relations, social media and press releases, as well as helping to plan and attend events.
If you thrive on communication, organization, doing what needs to be done, and building lasting working relationships along the way, join our team!
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience, including SEO, PR
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts and current best practices in digital marketing
- Social media experience and general usage for business marketing (Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
- Proven abilities in leading and directing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Projects may be technical in nature and have implications and impacts associated with enterprise wide systems/system applications, network, and telecommunication/product devices
- Ability to occasionally support overnight deployments on client projects
Useful Technologies/Skills: (Not Required)
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
- Google Analytics / Google AdWords Certification
- Copywriting / Content Marketing
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Some Basic HTML/CSS editing experience helpful
- Experience in the Atlassian family of tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Our goal is 100% client satisfaction through a relentless focus on the client’s objectives. To succeed at Linchpin, you need to be a “hands on do-er” with a flexible working style and excellent communications who can think strategically and act tactically. While Linchpin is based in Pawtucket Rhode Island, this position can be filled remotely by the right candidate.
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!